The PlanetBox Insulated Container
This container is named after one of the hottest planets, Mercury. It's perfect for packing warm meals on the go.
The vacuum seal ensures hot food stays hot and cold food stays cold for up to 12 hours. Best of all? The leakproof lid keeps your bag mess-free.
Enjoy soup like it's fresh off the stove, or yogurt & dips like they’re straight from the refrigerator.
Why we love this @J's Rainbows
Sleek and durable design. The top handle makes it easy for both kids and adults to open and carry. Although this can keep foods HOT, we recommend avoiding hot soups for younger children until you know they can handle with care.
- Holds 10oz of food
- Vacuum-insulated to maintain temperature
- Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel and LFGB silicone
- Removable silicone gasket prevents leaks and spills.
- Toxic-free: contains no lead, PVC, phthalates or BPA material
- Easy to clean. Hand-wash recommended.
- Weight:11.2 oz / .7 lbs
- Dimensions:Height: 159mm/6.3in Diameter: 77mm/3in
- Volume:10 oz.
- Material:Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, and LFGB silicone.
Make sure to remove decorative magnets prior to washing! You can store them on the refrigerator or another convenient place when the lunchbox is not in use.
Magnets sold separately.